Winches, Reels, Tow Cables and Deck Leads
Electric Winches for Streamers
Our winches and cable reels, build with the best quality materials, are lightweight and sturdy
The Streamers can be operated from manual cable reels or electrical winches, utilizing these equipment allows to deploy and recover streamers with ease, safely and without any danger for kinks.
The connection of the streamer to the Multi-Trace is done through a standard harting plug located at the peli case stored inside the drum. The connection between the peli case and the logging computer or acquisition server is done through a LAN cable.
Depending on the conditions and duration of the project, the cable reels can be welded, bolted or simply tied to the deck.
There are three electric winch models for streamers:
- Medium streamer winch: handles the 48 ch (1+2 m) LW streamer;
- Large streamer winch: handles the 48 ch (3.125 m) LW streamer and 96 ch (1 m) streamer;
- 3D streamer winch: 2 drums carrying 2 x 48 ch (1 m).
- Frame Hot dip galvanized
- Frame shape stackable square box frame
- Reel material Stainless steel
- Mode of operation Remote control with selectable speed
Dimensions in cm (L x W x H)
Medium: 131 x 99 x 139
Large: 140 x 120 x 150
3D: 131 x 140 x 139
Weight while empty (kg)
- Gear motor power (kW) 0.55
- RPM (out) 6/8
- Power 360 V/16 A