High Voltage Power Supplies
Geo-Spark 5kJ Extension
Achieve 7000 J with the Geo-Spark 2000XF and broaden your ultra-res seismic survey capabilities.
EXTEND THE GEO-SPARK 2000X ENERGY RANGE
By adding this switchable 5 kJ capacitor unit you can achieve 7000 J with the Geo-Spark 2000X and expand your research to deep waters.
RESOLUTION AND PENETRATION
The Geo-Spark signature consists typically of the very strong explosive pulse (CF>1000 Hz), which provides the very high resolution, followed by the implosive pulse (CF<750 Hz), which achieves the penetration. The High Power Geo-Spark Systems have aProven track record of successful use in prestigious Oceanographic Research Programs - check out our gallery for great examples.
- Dimensions (cm) & Weight 70 (L) x 50 (W) x 100 (H) for 150 kg (including stainless steel frame)
- Mains Power 220- 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 16 A
- High Voltage -5600 V for real acoustic punch
- Energy output selectable from 100 to 7000 J
- Operational depth up to 2500 m
- HV charging capability 2000 J / sec
- Trigger interval at maximum energy 1 shot every 4 sec at energy of 7000 J
Geo-Source 400 (marine and freshwater).