What we do
Geophysical and Geotechnical Equipment Rental
We have an extensive geophysical and geotechnical rental pool available for projects worldwide, with the system you need available from the shelf.
By renting with us you have the confidence that comes by knowing that you are renting directly from the manufacturer with a direct customer support available.
Our comprehensive range of equipment available for rental covers:
- Geophysical and Geotechnical Equipment Rental;
- Sparker Marine Seismic Sources;
- Sparker Fresh Water Seismic Sources;
- Boomer Seismic Sources;
- Single Channel Streamers & Recorders;
- Multi-Channel Streamer & Recorders;
- Source and Streamer positioning;
- Electrical winches for Streamer & HV Cables;
- Advanced 2D-UHRS Systems;
- Ultra-High Resolution 3D Systems;
- Custom Built Survey Containers;
- Geotechnical Equipment (Piston Corer, Drop Corer, Vibro-Corer).
Turnkey Services Solution
The synergy created by the combination of technical support, manufacturing and system rental makes Geo Marine Survey Systems a unique partner for all your UHR seismic projects.
- Equipment Preparation, Mobilization;
- Equipment Rental;
- Offshore Personnel;
- Offshore Offline QC (personnel and in-house flows);
- Data Processing;
- Data Interpretations;
Field Support and Training
We offer offshore skilled geophysical operators and processing geophysicists to support our customers.
Our personnel are available to travel on short notice to provide field-support to solve your technical problems.
We also offer a comprehensive range training at our purpose built compound in Thailand, in our European Office (Rotterdam, the Netherlands) or on site. Training sessions include operational use and equipment maintenance, data processing and interpretation.
Seismic Processing and Reporting Services
Data processing is done using the industry standard tools along with our tailored-made processing flows for Ultra-High Resolution. Our aim is to deliver the best quality data with a quick turnaround to our client.
We can provide field Offline Quality Control with both our portable platform with full redundancy and our highly experienced team. Being a small and flexible company, we can be quickly mobilized – anywhere – for your project.
Our processing capabilities are also integrated within our seismic services, enabling us to fully understand both the nature of the acquisition and the needs of the interpreter.
Client Rep. and Project Management Services
These services rely on very experienced personnel, who have an independent view on the data acquisition process and on the data quality in the perspective of the project requirements.
Typical tasks range from:
- tests and checks to ensure that the acquired datasets are complete, comply with their format description and are of good quality, ready for final processing
- commercial/technical project analysis
- tender preparation
- vessel contracting
- supply equipment
- onboard QC
- final processing
- interpretation and report generation
Wherever and whenever you need, we can support you.
Our rental services also provide quick online technical support, either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via Skype / telephone.
We also provide remote training sessions for our software packages.