The pursuit of
We manufacture equipment at our main headquarters in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and at our facility in Prak Nam Pran, Thailand. We also have off the shelf distribution centers in Brazil, China and the United States. Our business is focused on offering:
• Production of Innovative 2D and 3D Ultrahigh-Resolution (UHR) Seismic Systems complete with 24-bit recording and streamers;
• Equipment rental and sales;
• Production of geotechnical equipment;
• Software development for UHR seismic acquisition, processing, interpretation and 3D visualization;
• Experienced operators;
• Advanced QC, Seismic Processing and Interpretation Services available through our Partners, GeoSurveys Consultores Geofisica Lda. who are based in Portugal.
The qualification of our personnel reaches further than just their experience. Our distinguishing characteristics are: motivation, flexibility, mobility and technical capacity.
Invention of the negative discharge technology by Dr. Ivan de Jong.
Start of Geo-Resources - precursor company.
Start of Geo Marine Survey Systems.
Company destroyed in an industrial fire interrupting all operations for 4 months.
Opening of the Thai branch.
First Shallow refraction Commercial Project.
First Dual Sparker Commercial Project.
First 3D-UHRS Commercial project.
100th Sparker system sold worldwide.
First Triple Sparker Commercial project.
30th Multichannel system sold worldwide.
Opening of the Brazilian branch.
Over 500,000 line km of UHR seismic acquired and delivered to our clients as turnkey solution.
Opening of the US branch.
Opening of the Chinese branch.